Following is the range of services I provide
- Structural design, certification and construction advice for low rise (1-3 storeys) buildings and structures, and associated Form 55, also known as a structural certificate
- Building inspections for footings, slabs, timber framing, masonry, earth building construction and defective or problem buildings
- On-site Wastewater management and re-use
- Site Classification in accordance with AS 2870 (foundation assessment)
- Civil servicing of units and subdivisions.
- Stormwater collection, re-use and flood management
I work with conventional designs, as well as natural materials and systems, healthy buildings and environmentally sensitive design with a focus on residential and small commercial construction.
Primary service area: Southern and East Coast Tasmania, including but not limited to Hobart, Huon Valley, the Channel, Tasman Peninsula and Swansea.
I am available to work on projects in other parts of Tasmania, however there may be limitations on what on-site services I can provide or when I can travel to other parts of the state. Contact me to discuss what I can do for your project.